Dublin, May 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Craigslist Report 2022” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Revenues rebounded at Craigslist, thanks to a booming job market. While growth is up, traffic continues to drop. The report takes a close look at the once undisputed king of the classifieds and reviews the ups and downs.
In the report you will find:
- How Craigslist earnings have changed each year since 2003
- A Breakdown of Craigslist 2021 Earnings by Category
- Top 10 Craigslist marketplaces
- A Look at Craigslist’s Top Competitors in the US
- Plus, a bonus report with coverage of how marketplaces are hiring in the metaverse, Russia-based Cian, programmatic advertising tool Carousell and Mobile.de tests digital retail for cars. opportunity
Main topics covered:
- Recruitment: How marketplaces are hiring in the metaverse
- Immovable: Cian, based in Russia, acquires an e-doc specialist
- Multi-Verticals: Carousell launches programmatic advertising tool
- Cars: Mobile.de tests digital used car retail in Germany
- Movable from
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mvva59
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
#Craigslist #Annual #Report #Breakdown #Craigslist #Revenue #Category